Helped over 1,200+ Clients

Former Prosecutor

A+ BBB Rating

Family/Child Support

Divorce can be stressful and emotional. If you have chosen to divorce or have been served divorce papers by your spouse, you need a lawyer that will fight hard to get what you deserve.

Mr. Neyland has the knowledge and ability to represent you, whether you are seeking a simple uncontested divorce where the husband and wife agree to the divorce or you are seeking a divorce where the other party is resisting.

If you have already gotten divorced and have issues such as child custody, child support, or your ex-spouse is not following through with the divorce decree, the Law Offices of Dustan Neyland can assist you. Mr. Neyland can also assist you with custody modification, child support collection, child support modification, if you have been accused of being behind on child support payments, or if you have been ordered to pay child support when the paternity is contested.

Contact us today at (281) 312-0155 to schedule a consultation.