Dustan Neyland is an experienced and effective trial lawyer. He is a former Harris County felony, misdemeanor, and juvenile prosecutor. Mr. Neyland has over 10 years of legal experience. He began his career working for the prestigious Oklahoma City firm of Niemeyer, Alexander, Austin, and Phillips, P.C. where he worked under the guidance of expert attorneys and was taught how to investigate and litigate cases. After leaving the firm and moving back to Texas, Mr. Neyland joined the ranks of the Harris County District Attorney’s Office in Houston, TX. During his tenure with the District Attorney, Mr. Neyland learned the art of being an effective trial attorney, the proper way to present evidence that a jury can understand, and how to make an effective argument to obtain the desired outcome.
Dustan Neyland is a graduate of Oklahoma City University School of Law and received his Bachelors of Business Administration in Economics from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- State of Texas
- State of New York
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Associations and Awards:
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer – Nominated by the National Trial Lawyers
- Best Attorney for 2013 – Kingwood, Humble, and Atascocita – by Living Magazine Readers Choice Awards
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association.